Principal: Sue Caldwell
Admin. Intern: Chad Sanders
Main Office: 801-402-2450
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Office Manager: Sheri Lamb
The purpose of Lincoln Elementary is to educate and nurture the whole child to his/her greatest potential with the goal of developing productive and happy citizens. We are committed to educating the whole child in all areas including academic, social, emotional and physical. Our faculty and staff are always striving to teach students to solve interpersonal problems without violence and to teach each child to be kind, caring, persistent, and mindful of themselves and others.
Lincoln Elementary LEA-specific licenses 2021-2022
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements.
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one.
- As of 4/5/2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 91%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 5%
- Not USBE Qualified - 4%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch